Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Friday...

It's been a bit since I last posted, been a little busy for those of you reading this, which I think there are 2.

Winter has taken a toll on me this year, since the past couple of years I've been doing more and more things outside. With the weather being so nice this weekend, here's a couple of things on my procrastination list:

1. Picking up a winters worth of dog turds in the yard, and picking up the ones in the neighbors yard too. Our dog doesn't listen very well. Hopefully, with the weather being nice this weekend they will still be a little frozen.

2. Work out in the garage. Organizing things and cleaning up the wifes garbage that comes flying out of the car every morning from the day before.

3. Get some cow butt to grill. And maybe put the chair on the patio the way it's supposed to go. We had some nice little wind this winter and it's currently laying on it's face. And if it's nice enough, sit on the chair and have a beer or five.

4. Gotta watch TMNT on Saturday morning. I'm a 10 year old trapped in an old guys body, I love cartoons.

5. Have some beer. Beer is good!!!

Or I could just get the chair on the deck up and running. Then go through my fishing tackle and organize it for the upcoming season. Procrastination at it's best. With beer!

Later.

2 comments:

justaddwine said...

on #2, not my garbage :-P

Unknown said...

Put some cow butt on the grill? Nice... Well I hope you enjoy cleaning up some dog poo! haha!!