Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here it goes folks

Well it's that time a year again when the boss says, hey we don't have enough to do already, lets learn about blogging. I want you to do this too! Damn it anyway, been trying just to get my own website up for the past, I don't know 9 years or so. It's not so bad I guess, beats playing games online I guess. But now it I get caught blogging, I can call it research and that he told me to do it, when he's on the verge of canning me. (He's not really that bad, my disclaimer)

I guess your gonna see things here about being a father, fishing, hunting, work, husband, and stupid people. Stupid people really irk me for some reason, I guess Darwin hasn't gotten around to them yet. Hey that's a good quote. Better get going for the day, and do some work. naaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Wild007 said...

Game On, Mr GreezyWeezel!

[Insert GreezyWeezel Insult Here]

justaddwine said...

Wow, you even have "Insert GreezyWeezel Insult Here" for you comments... lol